Sol Zemansky waits in a chair at the grand jury trial on gambling conditions, Los Angeles, 1935
- Sol Zemansky waits in a chair at the grand jury trial on gambling conditions, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 29, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Sol Zemansky at the grandy jury trial on gambling conditions in Los Angeles. Zemansky refused to testify voluntarily at the trial and was later subpoenaed to testify. Zemansky was businessman who owned pawn shops and loan companies, including Provident Loan Association.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .