Harriet Calder of the Assistance League Nine O'clock Players in costume as a knight, Los Angeles, 1936
- Harriet Calder of the Assistance League Nine O'clock Players in costume as a knight, Los Angeles, 1936
- Date Created
- March 2, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Similar photograph appears with the headline, "Nine O'Clocker Dons Armor To Rehearse Fantasy For Children," Los Angeles Times, 08 Mar 1936: D1.
When "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" make their stage appearance Saturday March 23 the Wilshire-Ebell Theater to delight the children in morning and evening performances, Mrs. Gordon Calder of the Assistance League Nine O'clock Players will be the heroic knight. Here she's shown displaying her hardware costume to other troopers.
The ladies position themselves around Mrs. Gordon Calder.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Calder, Harriet, 1909 or 10-1992
Ebell Club of Los Angeles
Abrams, Elizabeth Finch
Slater, Harry, (Mrs.)
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.