Director Roland West testifying at grand jury investigation into death of actress Thelma Todd, circa 1935
- Director Roland West testifying at grand jury investigation into death of actress Thelma Todd, circa 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [December, 1935 - January, 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Todd was found in the garage of film director West, her business partner and lover, dead from carbon monoxide poisoning. Todd's death was eventually ruled an accident.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .