Women march in a Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Women march in a Memorial Day parade at the Coliseum, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 30, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Women in white frocks and capes, carrying flags, march through the west entrance of the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
A different photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, “War’s Survivors Parade to Honor Those Who Died,” Los Angeles Times, 31 May 1935: A2.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded