Wayne Fisher, foreman of the 1934 Los Angeles County Grand Jury.
- Wayne Fisher, foreman of the 1934 Los Angeles County Grand Jury.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa February 20, 1934]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Wayne Fisher was the foreman of the 1934 Los Angeles County Grand Jury. Fisher was born in Sioux Falls, S.D. in 1892, although he was educated in Los Angeles and graduated from the college of law at the University of Southern California. Fisher was an investment banker and a sport aviator.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .