Rose Queen Barbara Dougall, Pasadena, 1938
- Rose Queen Barbara Dougall, Pasadena, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 28, 1938
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A similar photograph appears on the front page of the Los Angeles Times, 3 Jan 1939: A.
Rose Queen Barbara Dougall, seated with a finger poised on her cheek. She wears a satin gown and crown.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded