Albert A. Post before his appearance before the court on charges of conspiracy to defraud the government, Los Angeles, 1934
- Albert A. Post before his appearance before the court on charges of conspiracy to defraud the government, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- May 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Post leans backwards in his chair looking over his shoulder at something off-camera.
Albert A. Post; along with motor-truck broker Emily C. Paddleford and former police and county employee Laurette Hasker are to appear before the court on charges of conspiracy to defraud the government.
Photograph appears with the article, "Sentences To Be Fixed," Los Angeles Times, 07 May 1934: A9.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded