Construction inside Commercial Exchange Building, Downtown Los Angeles, 1935
- Construction inside Commercial Exchange Building, Downtown Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Inside the Commercial Exchange Building. Most likely related to 1935 construction that removed a 10-foot section in the middle of the building. Building was owned by the Kress House Moving Company and the work was done by architects and engineers Walker & Eisen. Building at 416 W. 8th St (corner Olive Streets), Downtown Los Angeles.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .