Dorothy Gessey goes to court over brick-throwing incident, Los Angeles, 1935
- Dorothy Gessey goes to court over brick-throwing incident, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- March 28, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Who Threw That Brick? On Answer Hangs $15,000," Los Angeles Times, 29 Mar 1935: A2.
Elizabeth Gessey is taking her next door neighbor Mattie McKenzie to court on the accusation that Mrs. McKenzie threw a brick at Mrs. Gessey over a dispute that began when Mrs. McKenzie tried to build a brick wall between their properties, causing Mrs. Gessey to break her arm. Her daughter-in-law Dorothy Gessey is to testify on her behalf.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.