Lillian Butterfield attends traffic school with Judge Louis P. Russill, Los Angeles, 1926
- Lillian Butterfield attends traffic school with Judge Louis P. Russill, Los Angeles, 1926
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 1926
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Section of photograph appears with the article, "To Finish Traffic Course at Morgue," Los Angeles Times, 13 Apr 1926: A22.
Lillian Butterfield has been sentenced to attend traffic school after being charged with driving 32 miles an hour on Hollywood Boulevard.
Standing in front of an open door with Judge Russill Lillian holds an apple up to him with her stockings rolled down to the middle of her calves. Judge Russill looks at her sternly.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.