Naomi Britton, teacher who identified William Edward Hickman as the kidnapper of Marion Parker, Los Angeles, 1928
- Naomi Britton, teacher who identified William Edward Hickman as the kidnapper of Marion Parker, Los Angeles, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Britton identified Hickman as the young man who retrieved Parker from school under false pretenses. Hickman was executed at San Quentin on October 19, 1928.
"Related to article, Hickman's Case May End Today: State All Set to Shatter Insanity Defensey," Los Angeles Times, 3 Feb. 1928: A1.
Photograph of Naomi Britton, teacher at Mount Vernon Junior High School, where Marion Parker was kidnapped by William Edward Hickman.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded