Men at work at the Los Angeles Studebaker assembly plant in Vernon, CA. Circa January 2, 1936.
- Men at work at the Los Angeles Studebaker assembly plant in Vernon, CA. Circa January 2, 1936.
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa January 2, 1936]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Men work on completing an automobile at the Los Angeles Studebaker assembly plant in Vernon, CA. The plant opened in December of 1935, and the first completed automobile rolled off the line on January 2, 1936. The plant operated until June 8, 1954.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .