View of the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- View of the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1931
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 19, 1931
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A view of the National Orange Show. The Corona, San Diego County, and Los Angeles County displays are visible. There are chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.
Related to Los Angeles Time article, "Orange Show Doors Opened: Gov. Rolph Officiates With 20,000 in Attendance: Exhibition Sets New Mark in Dazzling Brilliancy: Visitors From Latin America Will Be Feted Today," 20 Feb. 1931: A1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded