Frank Shellenback addresses a crowd during a game in his honor at Wrigley Field, Los Angeles, 1935
- Frank Shellenback addresses a crowd during a game in his honor at Wrigley Field, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- [circa July 8, 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Frank Shellenback Day on Wrigley field is celebrated, with many gifts for the 12,000 customers who attended. Frank Shellenback's team, the Hollywood Sheiks, lost against the Angels. Posing from left to right is master of ceremonies Dan Tobey, Frank Shellenback himself, and T.H. "Hal" Holmes, the chairman of the event.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .