Followers of Robert Noble, to whom he has promised "$25 every Monday morning" as part of a pension plan, Los Angeles, 1937
- Followers of Robert Noble, to whom he has promised "$25 every Monday morning" as part of a pension plan, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Followers of Robert Noble, whom he has promised "$25 every Monday morning" as part of a pension plan. Noble's supporters were very loyal to him, even though he did not follow through on many of his promises. He was arrested on suspicion of grand theft bunko and also several misdemeanor charges including parading without a permit, blocking the road, and refusing to disperse. Noble spent five days in jail and was planning a gubernatorial campaign upon his release.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .