Murder suspect Madalynne Obenchain, Los Angeles, 1921-1924
- Murder suspect Madalynne Obenchain, Los Angeles, 1921-1924
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1921 and 1924]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Madalynne Obenchain was tried and acquitted for the murder of J. Belton Kennedy.
A similar photograph taken on the same occasion appears with the article, "Woman Spent Many Months a Prisoner," Los Angeles Times, 13 Jun 1924: A1.
Obenchain, photographed from the shoulders up, wears a black dress with a white collar and a pearl necklace.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded