Joe Phillips and Joe Guerin charged with bail bond fraud, Los Angeles, 1935
- Joe Phillips and Joe Guerin charged with bail bond fraud, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 16, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Left to right: Joe Phillips and Joe Guerin
This photograph is related to the article, "Attorney Accused," Los Angeles Times, 17 Jul 1935: A3.
Joseph Guerin, attorney, and Joe Phillips, bail bondsman, were indicted by the county grand jury and charged with grand theft in a case involving bail bond frauds. Officers Cecil W. Fruitt and William M. Graham were also charged.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded