Members of the first civilian coast artillery crew load a mortar battery gun at Fort MacArthur, San Pedro, 1921
- Members of the first civilian coast artillery crew load a mortar battery gun at Fort MacArthur, San Pedro, 1921
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 29, 1921
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, “Civilians Fire Defense Guns.: Minister Among Those to Man Battery at MacArthur; Enthusiastic Over Power to Use Death-Dealers; Fort Commander Lauds Skill of Amateur Crew.” 30 Sept. 1921: II3.
Men of the first civilian coast artillery gun crew, all members of the Progressive Business Club of Long Beach, prepare to test fire of the Army's 12-inch mortar battery at Fort MacArthur in San Pedro.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.