Director Roland West and R. H. W. Schafer at grand jury hearings into death of actress Thelma Todd, circa 1935
- Director Roland West and R. H. W. Schafer at grand jury hearings into death of actress Thelma Todd, circa 1935
- Date Created
- [December, 1935-January, 1936]
- Los Angeles Daily News
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Taken at inquiry into the death of film actress Thelma Todd. Todd was found in the garage of film director West, her business partner and lover, dead from carbon monoxide poisoning. Schafer was the manager of a roadside cafe owned by West and Todd. Todd's death was eventually ruled an accident.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .