Lathrop K. Leishman places a crown on the head of Tournament of Roses queen Barbara Dougall, Pasadena, 1938
- Lathrop K. Leishman places a crown on the head of Tournament of Roses queen Barbara Dougall, Pasadena, 1938
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 29, 1938
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph related to the article "King Crowns Rose Queen: Colorful Ceremony at Pasadena Witnessed by 2500." Los Angeles Times, 30 Dec. 1938: A1.
Tournament of Roses queen Barbara Dougall crowned by Lathrop K. Leishman, president of the Tournament of Roses. Ms. Dougall holds a large bouquet of roses and wears a satin gown.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.