George Horace Lorimer with his wife Alma and their sons George Burford and Graeme, Los Angeles, 1928
- George Horace Lorimer with his wife Alma and their sons George Burford and Graeme, Los Angeles, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 1928
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Lorimer on Visit to City," Los Angeles Times, 15 Feb 1928: A1.
Alma sits front center, with Graeme and George Buford sitting on either arm of her chair. Mr. Lorimer stands centered behind them.
While on a visit to Los Angeles with his family, George Horace Lorimer talks about politics and government and the future of the Saturday Evening Post.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Biltmore Hotel (Los Angeles, Calif.)
Lorimer, George Horace, 1869-1937
Lorimer, Graeme, 1903-1983
Lorimer, George Burford, 1908-1952
Lorimer, Alma, 1872-1941
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.