West Orange Farm Center's agricultural display at the Orange County Fair, Orange County, 1930
- West Orange Farm Center's agricultural display at the Orange County Fair, Orange County, 1930
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between September 5, 1930-October 5, 1930]
- English and No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
A sign in the photograph reads “PLACENTIA. ‘Home of the Valencia”. Farm Center”.
Photograph of West Orange Farm Center's agricultural display at LA County Fair. There is a replica of Egyptian pyramids made out of oranges, a stone sphinx, sand, and some fake palm trees. Surrounding the display are various fruits and vegetables, which include grapes, avocados, corn, and more oranges.
This photograph appears with the article, “Two More Good Fairs: ORANGE AND VENTURA FOLKS CELEBRATE,” Los Angeles Times, 12 Oct. 1930: J10.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Agricultural exhibitions--California--Orange County
Los Angeles County Fair (Los Angeles County, Calif.)
Orange County Fair (Orange County, Calif.)
- Orange County (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.