Witness on the stand during the embezzlement trial of Liberty A. Hill, Los Angeles, 1932
- Witness on the stand during the embezzlement trial of Liberty A. Hill, Los Angeles, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Liberty A. Hill was ultimately convicted of embezzling $75,000 cash evidence in the Morris Levine - Charles H. Crawford case.
Three views of an unidentified man on the witness stand during the trial of former Los Angeles chief deputy county clerk, Liberty A. Hill, for embezzlement.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds. and Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.
- No license recorded