Sunkist display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Sunkist display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [circa February 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange Fete Doors Open Amid Cheers: Thousands Jam Show Building: Merriam Welcomes Visitors; Silver Theme of Exhibits at San Bernardino," 22 Feb. 1935: 1.
The Sunkist display at the National Orange Show. Signs on the display read, "United Grower Action means more trade confidence in the stability of the market," and "World wide distribution: The European and Trans-Pacific ports shown above, and many others receive Sunkist fruits for distribution that truly reaches around the world... Below is shown the 57 district sales offices through which Sunkist... is sold in carloads in over 700 cities and towns in the US & Canada," and "California Fruit Growers Exchange." The display is covered in oranges. Other displays and two men are visible in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded