Onlookers observe National Forest Inn ruins following fire, California, 1932
- Onlookers observe National Forest Inn ruins following fire, California, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- October 14, 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Related to the article, "Flames Spread Ruin and Menace Highway Travel. Ridge Route Fire Spreads. Blaze which Destroys Forest Inn and Dozen Cabins Leaps to Highways and Perils Travels." Los Angeles Times, 15 Oct. 1932: A1.
View of ruins of the National Forest Inn after a fire that began in the garage, most likely from a lit cigarette in the bathroom. Men and women observe the damage in the background.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- National Forest Inn and University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.