Antoinette Mahoney, Peggy Terry and Dorothy Walsh help Janet Hubbard with her make-up, Los Angeles, 1936
- Antoinette Mahoney, Peggy Terry and Dorothy Walsh help Janet Hubbard with her make-up, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- February 18, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Debs Await Smart Fete," Los Angeles Times, 23 Feb 1936: D3.
Social Service Auxiliary members plan for their luncheon-fashion show on March 5th.
Under a striped awning the four women sit and stand around a mirrored table while Janet puts on lipstick.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Mahoney, Antoinette, 1914 or 15-1985
Seitz, Janet Helen Hubbard, 1916-1982
O'Rourke, Dorothy Honore Walsh, 1912-1991
- Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.