Man with deer next to a rustic animal pen at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Man with deer next to a rustic animal pen at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta, Santa Barbara, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- August 18, 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph was part of the coverage taken for the Los Angeles Times article "Historic Pageant Opens Santa Barbara Fiesta," 8/19/1932.
View of a man with deer next to a rustic animal pen made from branches at the Old Spanish Days Fiesta in Santa Barbara.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded