Joseph Weinblatt, who was convicted of conspiracy to obstruct justice, Los Angeles, 1934-1935
- Joseph Weinblatt, who was convicted of conspiracy to obstruct justice, Los Angeles, 1934-1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between October 1934-May 1935]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Joseph Weinblatt was convicted of conspiracy to obstruct justice, along with Federal Appellate Court Justice Gavin Craig. The case involved attempting to bribe federal prosecutors in a stock fraud case involving the Italo Petroleum Corp.
Photograph of Joseph Weinblatt seated at a table with a straw hat in hand.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded