John Hennessey playing tennis, Los Angeles, 1928
- John Hennessey playing tennis, Los Angeles, 1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
John Hennessey playing tennis with two men watching behind him. Most likely this was taken during one of the tournaments he played in in 1928.
John Hennessey was a top American tennis player of the 1920s.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.