Judge Irwin Hazen observes King Levinsky fighting, Los Angeles, 1934
- Judge Irwin Hazen observes King Levinsky fighting, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
King Levinsky has returned to Los Angeles after failing to fight Art Lasky in Chicago due to a nervous breakdown that left him hospitalized for several days. He appears to be in good health, preparing for the rescheduled fight with Lasky on June 12th.
Photograph appears with the article, "King Levinsky Opens Training For Art Lasky," Los Angeles Times, 02 June 1934: A7.
Judge Hazen rests his chin in one hand holding his pipe and rests that arm on top of the hand gripping his cane.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.