Dorothy Isaac stands on the Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Dorothy Isaac stands on the Redlands display at the National Orange Show, San Bernardino, 1934
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
- Date Created
- February 15, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- No linguistic content
Dorothy Isaac stands on the Redlands display at the National Orange Show. She wears a scarf on her head and silk pants. Before her is a large bowl filled with oranges. The entire base of the display is covered with oranges. Large, fringed chandeliers hang from the ceiling. Other displays are visible in the background including one that reads "Golf" and another that is a globe presumably made of oranges.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "Orange King Holds Sway: Governor Opens Annual Show: Many-Hued Exhibits Glisten Amid Snowy Setting in Winter Palace: Los Angeles' Huge Futuristic Tower Holds Attention; Horses in Preview," 16 Feb. 1934: A1.
- b&w nitrate negative
- 1 photograph
Find This Item
- Local identifier
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded