Judge Fletcher Bowron, his wife and newly adopted son Barrett, Los Angeles, 1934
- Judge Fletcher Bowron, his wife and newly adopted son Barrett, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- July 24, 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with the article: Once a Waif, Now a Judge's Legal Son; Youngster Adopted By Bowrons, Superior Judge and Wife Win Official Approval of Son's Papers," Los Angeles Times, July 25, 1934.
Fletcher Bowron was the 35th Mayor of Los Angeles, California, from September 26, 1938, until June 30, 1953. His adopted sop, Barrett Bowron, was later known as Barry Bowron.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded