Goodyear Blimp passes over the USF Constitution, San Pedro, 1933
- Goodyear Blimp passes over the USF Constitution, San Pedro, 1933
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [February-March, 1933]
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The USF Constitution is the world's oldest commissioned naval vessel afloat. The Constitution visited Southern California in 1933 from Jan. 21, when she arrived in San Diego, through March 19, when she departed San Pedro for San Francisco.
View of the Goodyear Blimp passing over the USF Constitution while it is berthed in San Pedro.
Related to Los Angeles Times article, "'Old Ironsides' Crowds Grow; Total of Visitors Yesterday Placed at 19,261; Many More Turned Away at Closing Hour; Legislators Planning Appeal to Entire State." 19 Feb. 1933: 15.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Sailing ships--American--California--Los Angeles
- San Pedro (Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.