Mining engineer William Val De Camp, Los Angeles, 1935
- Mining engineer William Val De Camp, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- Aug 9, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph (reversed) appear with the article, "Issues Call: Planning Regional Session," Los Angeles Times, 12 Aug. 1935: 12.
Portrait of William Val De Camp, president of the Inyo-Mono Mining Association, and vice-president and general manager of the Cardinal Gold Mining Company operating on Bishop Creek. According to the article acompanying the photograph in the Times, Ms. De Camp was in Los Angeles to address the Mining Association of the South-west before the regional mining meeting.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.