Page listing investment activities of C. C. Julian, 1926-1928
- Page listing investment activities of C. C. Julian, 1926-1928
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- [between 1924-1933]
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Another court document for a C. C. Julian case has a caption identifying it as an exhibit in a case in Judge Doran's court (image ark no. 21198/zz002cv8xp). Proceedings against C. C. Julian in Judge Doran's court are reported in the Los Angeles Times from 1926 through 1928.
Page listing investment activities of C. C. Julian, possibly used in a court case with Judge Doran presiding.
C. C. Julian was a con man who first hit oil in California in 1923 and over-sold shares in oil syndicates through the 1920'a into the 1930's. His business activities were repeatedly investigated. He committed suicide in Shanghai in 1934.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded