Dixie Dunbar, Maxine Reiner, and Helen Wood get their contracts with Twentieth Century Fox approved, Los Angeles, 1935
- Dixie Dunbar, Maxine Reiner, and Helen Wood get their contracts with Twentieth Century Fox approved, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Helen, Dixie, and Maxine sit on the edge of a desk, each with their left leg crossed over their right.
Helen, Dixie, and Maxine get their seven year contracts approved by Superior Judge Wood.
Story related to photograph appears with the article, "Court Approves Young Players' Film Contract," Los Angeles Times, 04 Dec 1935: A3.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.