Aimee Semple McPherson, Roberta Semple Smythe, and Rheba Crawford celebrate the 25th anniversary of McPherson's work in ministry, Los Angeles, 1935
- Aimee Semple McPherson, Roberta Semple Smythe, and Rheba Crawford celebrate the 25th anniversary of McPherson's work in ministry, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 7, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Roberta Smythe, Aimee Semple McPherson, and Rheba Crawford Splivalo celebrate the 25th anniversary of McPherson's work in ministry. The celebration included a parade that ended at the City Hall steps where McPherson greeted approximately 5000 people and the Mayor. Aimee Semple McPherson was a Los Angeles evangelist in the 1920s and 1930s who founded the Foursquare Church and Angelus Temple. Rheba Crawford Splivalo was associate pastor at Angelus Temple. Roberta Semple Smythe was the daughter of Aimee Semple McPherson.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .