Jurors at the Los Angeles Country Grand Jury trial for District Attorney Buron Fitts, Los Angeles, 1934
- Jurors at the Los Angeles Country Grand Jury trial for District Attorney Buron Fitts, Los Angeles, 1934
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 1934
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
The jurors at the Los Angeles County Grand Jury trial where District Attorney Buron Fitts was indicted on charges of perjury and bribery. Fitts sits next to his wife, Mrs. Marion Fitts at the table in the foreground. Jerry Giesler is seen in the bottom right. Jury Foreman John P. Buckley stands in the back right with his arms crossed over papers.
Related to the article, "Fitts and Sister Indicted on Charges of Perjury. Judge Rules Bail Bonds Needless. Hearing for Pair Next Friday." Los Angeles Times, 2 Nov. 1934: 1.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.