Three cooperative supporters pictured with cows, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Three cooperative supporters pictured with cows, Los Angeles, 1930s
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- J.J Boyle, Rex Thomson, Lew Harwood, C.C. Talbot, and Culbert Olson visited a cooperative. Three of the men stand with cows on a field that was to be used as a cooperative for the unemployed of Los Angeles county. Possibly included in the picture is Bruce McDaniel, general manager of Mutual Orange Distributers. Thomson served as the Chief Assistant Superintendent of Charities. Olson was the 29th Governor of California from 1939 to 1943.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .