Florence Peters at the office of the Visiting Nurse Association, Los Angeles, 1946
- Florence Peters at the office of the Visiting Nurse Association, Los Angeles, 1946
- Los Angeles Times
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Reported with other photos in “Reporter finds troubles rife on nurse tour,” Los Angeles Times, 14 Oct. 1946: A1.
This office of the Visiting Nurse Association was located at 2530 W. 8th Street.
Nurse Florence Peters prepares her supply bag before leaving the office of the Visiting Nurse Association to visit patients.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Haynes Foundation funds.