James A. Timony, producer, Los Angeles, 1935
- James A. Timony, producer, Los Angeles, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 30, 1935
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph may be associated with the article, “Vice Raiders Pounce on Hollywood Farce: JIM TIMONY, ARRAIGNED, DENIES SHOW’S INDECENY,” Los Angeles Times, 1 Jan. 1936: A8.
Photograph of James A. Timony leaning on a desk. He is wearing a hat and a tuxedo, and is holding a coat under his right arm. Behind him there is a calendar displaying the days of December 1935.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded