Map of part of San Francisco, California, April 18, 1908 : showing buildings constructed and buildings under construction during two years after fire of April 18, 1906
- Map of part of San Francisco, California, April 18, 1908 : showing buildings constructed and buildings under construction during two years after fire of April 18, 1906
- California Promotion Commitee
- Place of Origin
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Maps of Los Angeles, California, the United States and the World. Collection 294
Inset: "Map of San Francisco showing relative size and position of burned area"
Digitization took place as part of the California Cultures Project.
Oriented with north toward the lower right. Caption at top of map: "Two years after" Also lists types, numbers and values of building permits issued thus far.
"Area burned - four square miles. Total area of city - forty square miles. The 497 blocks within the area bordered by red line were destroyed. Markings in black show new construction"
- 1 map : col.
- 56 x 74 cm. on sheet 60 x 78 cm.
Buildings--California--San Francisco--Repair and reconstruction--Maps
- San Francisco (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc.--Maps
- Resource Type
- still image and cartographic
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
G4364 S216 1908
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- public domain