Barbara Hallam Clampitt, formerly Mrs. Barbara Clampitt Morrison, Los Angeles, 1936
- Barbara Hallam Clampitt, formerly Mrs. Barbara Clampitt Morrison, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- April 15, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Photograph appears with the article, "Wife Divorces Morrison; Gets $100 for Son's Care," Los Angeles Times, 04 Apr 1936: A3.
Mr. and Mrs. Morrison were married on September 12, 1933, and separated on February 26 of this year. Superior Judge Baird granted $100 a month for their 2-year-old son Edward Louis in lieu of the $1,000,000 trust fund Clampitt originally demanded.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded