Edward Ward accused of attempting to frame the police commissioner, Los Angeles, 1932
- Edward Ward accused of attempting to frame the police commissioner, Los Angeles, 1932
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- June 24, 1932
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph appears with the article, "Porter Secretary Admits Aiding Fugitive's Flight; Arrested Sleuth Says Mosher Told Him to Flee After Walkup 'Frame-up' Plot Exposed." Los Angeles Times, 25 Jun. 1932: A1.
Private investigator Edward S. Ward after being arrested in Texas and brought back to Los Angeles to face charges that he attempted to frame Police Commissioner Thomas Walkup at the behest of the mayor and his secretary.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.