"The Seasons" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1938
- "The Seasons" float in the Tournament of Roses Parade, Pasadena, 1938
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- January 1, 1938
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
Glendale's float in the 1938 Tournament of Roses Parade, titled "The Seasons." The float paid tribute to spring, summer, autumn, and winter, featuring children and flower arrangements meant to embody the spirit of each season. A man dressed in a purple robe and flowing beard to represent father time led the float
The theme of the 49th Tourament of Roses Parade in 1938 was "Playland Fantasies"
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (310)825-4988
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .