Harriet A. McCabe and her doll collection, Pasadena, 1935
- Harriet A. McCabe and her doll collection, Pasadena, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- December 31, 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
Mrs. McCabe holds some of the many dolls that decorate the room, some hanging from the ceiling, sitting on shelves and furniture. They wear gowns, hats, bonnets and are all sorts of sizes and styles.
Photograph appears with the article, "Spectacular Garden Tree Exhibit Will Be Held at Pasadena Home," Los Angeles Times, 15 Dec 1935: 14.
On December 22 the McCabe home will be sporting a tree decorated with 1100 dolls from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. to be enjoyed by the children of Southland and once the decorations will be taken down the dolls will be donated to girls in institutions and orphanages.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- Copyright Status
- Rights Country
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- No license recorded