Former Ku Klux Klan Kleagle, Ray J. Schneider, and Attorney General Robert W. Kenny at trial, Los Angeles, 1946
- Former Ku Klux Klan Kleagle, Ray J. Schneider, and Attorney General Robert W. Kenny at trial, Los Angeles, 1946
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- between April and May, 1946
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Former Ku Klux Klan Kleagle, Ray J. Schneider (left), and Attorney General Robert W. Kenny holding Klan robes which were found in the Walker Auditorium Building at a trial in which the court was attempting to preemptively disrupt the reformation of the Klan and ultimately outlawed it in California. Schneider testified, along with other former officials, that he had had no involvement with the Klan since the war.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .