Robert Noble, man accused of running a pension scheme, sits in court during his misdemeanor trial, Los Angeles, 1937
- Robert Noble, man accused of running a pension scheme, sits in court during his misdemeanor trial, Los Angeles, 1937
- Los Angeles Daily News
- Date Created
- November 3, 1937
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Daily News Negatives
- Robert Noble, man accused of running a pension scheme, sits in court during his misdemeanor trial. Noble was in court for multiple misdemeanor charges. Approximately 1000 persons who were mainly followers of his pension scheme that offered the elderly with $25 a month pension for a small investment showed their support outside the courthouse.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library. Department of Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License .