British flag at half-staff upon news of King George V's death, Los Angeles, 1936
- British flag at half-staff upon news of King George V's death, Los Angeles, 1936
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- January 21, 1936
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
This photograph is likely related to the article, "British Consul Obeys Orders Issued on Flag," Los Angeles Times, 22 Jan 1936: 3.
An unidentified man standing on the roof of the British Consulate lowers the British flag to half-staff upon news of King George V's death.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.
- No license recorded