John Burnham is reported to be critically injured after being stabbed, Glendale, 1935
- John Burnham is reported to be critically injured after being stabbed, Glendale, 1935
- Los Angeles Times
- Date Created
- September 1935
- No linguistic content
- Los Angeles Times Photographs Collection
21-year-old John Burnham is in critical condition after being stabbed three times with a hunting knife by 26-year-old Clarence A. Horner.
Photograph appears with the article, "Clash Ends in Stabbing," Los Angeles Times, 03 Sep 1935: A1.
A photograph of a picture of Burnham.
- 1 photograph
- b&w nitrate negative
cellulose nitrate film
Wounds & injuries--California--Glendale
Victims of crimes--California--Glendale
- Burnham, John, b. 1914 or 15
- Glendale (Calif.)
- Resource Type
- still image
Find This Item
- University of California, Los Angeles. Library Special Collections
- Local identifier
- Manifest url
- Copyright Status
- Rights Holder
- UCLA Charles E. Young Research Library Department of Special Collections, A1713 Young Research Library, Box 951575, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (310)825-4988
- Rights Country
- Funding Note
- Access to this collection is generously supported by Arcadia funds.